Adams Refrigeration offers a complete 20-point inspection and tune-up for your AC / Heating system for only $49.95*. These preventative maintenance tune-ups keep your system running smoothly and help avoid expensive repairs down the road.
Some HVAC companies quote low prices just to get in your front door, only to find “problems” that don’t exist. Since opening our doors in 1947, we have built a reputation of treating our customers right. Our technicians are not paid on commission, and you can be assured that we won’t charge you for any unnecessary fixes. This practice is one of the reasons why we are still going strong after 74+ years in the business.
Here’s what our tune-up covers:
- Calibrating and leveling thermostat
- Cleaning filters as needed
- Lubricating and inspecting bearings for wear
- Cleaning indoor coil (if accessible)
- Flushing and treating condensate drain with anti-algae product
- Inspecting condenser coil
- Monitoring operating pressures of refrigerant
- Inspecting safety devices for proper operation
- Inspecting disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Monitoring volts and amps on fan motor
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Inspecting and testing contactor for burns and/or pits
- Inspecting electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspecting and testing capacitors
- Inspecting fan blades
- Cleaning condenser coil and removing debris
- Inspecting service valves for proper operation
- Measuring temperature difference between supply and return
- Inspecting duct work for energy loss
- Monitoring compressor for proper amp draw, volt draw, and wiring connections
*$49.95 20-point inspection and tune-up is a limited time offer. Call today to schedule this seasonal promotion!